INVESTMENT – ANZ RETAIL & BUSINESS BANKING CENTRE
Expression of Interest
The opportunity exists for an astute investor seeking A grade style tenant in a strategic location with the potential for uplift in both capital value and rental income.
- Premium Position 150 metres from Bella Vista Rail Station (completion 2019).
- ANZ Retail Branch with Business Banking Centre.
- Road frontage property with excellent signage.
- Total Strata Area 663m² approx.
- Staggered Expiry Profile – Retail (18 Sept 2018) Business (23 Dec 2019).
- Retail Branch 5 + 5 + 5 Year Lease
- Business Banking 7 + 5 + 5 + 5 Year Lease
- 26 car parking spaces; 12 dedicated 14 visitors.
The tenant, ANZ has been long-established within the current location which is amongst one of the busiest hot spots in Norwest Business Park. Strategic in nature, a property like this is hard to come by. Highly visible from Lexington Drive, the branch is enhanced by excellent signage (allocated on title) to the front façade of the building and Windsor Road (over 70,000 passing cars daily).
150 metres up the road is the Bella Vista station, currently under construction and due for completion early 2019.
Lexington Corporate is a well know mixed-use retail and office centre with major financial occupiers including Westpac Bank, Bendigo Bank, Bank of Queensland and ANZ Bank.
The two office towers are home to national and international corporate tenants with over 20+ service retailers onsite as well as the banks including restaurants, café, gym, childcare, beauty and more.
Prime street front / service retail style properties are currently 100% occupied in Norwest, with the record low vacancy rates currently being achieved across the Business Park.
For sale via Expressions of Interest Closing Thursday 8th December 2016 at 4pm.
To arrange an inspection or request the Information Memorandum please contact Greg Langford on 0428 128 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org